Grow Strong in the Light
Devotional: Jesus Calling
Written by: Sarah Young 

 Grow Strong in the Light of My Presence. Your weakness does not repel Me. On the contrary, it attracts My Power, which is always available to flow into a yielding heart. Do no condemn yourself for your constant need of help. Instead, come to Me with your gaping neediness; let the Light of My Love fill you.

 A yielding heart does not whine or rebel when the going gets rough. It musters the courage to thank Me even during hard times.
Yielding yourself to My will is ultimately an act of trust.
In quietness and trust is your strength. 


Psalm 116:5-7
Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; our God is merciful. The LORD preserves the simple; when I was brought low, he saved me. Return, O my soul, to your rest; for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.


Ephesians 5:20 
giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,


Isaiah 30:15

This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says:
   “In repentance and rest is your salvation,
   in quietness and trust is your strength,
   but you would have none of it.

Comments

Popular Posts