A Time to Let Go



This Is A Time In Your Life When You Must Learn To Let Go: 
of loved ones, of possessions, of control. In order to let go of something that is precious to you, you need to rest in My Presence, where you are complete. Take time to bask in the Light of my Love. As you relax more and more, your grasping hand gradually opens up, releasing your prized possession into My care. 

You can feel secure, even in the midst of cataclysmic changes, through awareness of My continual Presence. The One who never leaves you is the same One who never changes: I am the same yesterday, today and forever. As you release more and more things into My care, remember that I never let go of your hand. Herein lies your security, which no one and no circumstance can take from you. 

Psalm 89:15-16
"Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O Lord, in the light of Your face, who exult in your name all the day and in your righteousness are exalted. "

Hebrews 13:8 
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."

Isaiah 41:13 
"For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, 'Fear not, I am the one who helps you'."



** It's amazing how God can talk through so many things if only we open our ears to listen. 
My husband and I are moving from our home to Asia then back to the USA to live in the  Midwest. There are so many things that I myself desire to control:  such messes I foresee with packing, what to keep, what to sell, what to give, amount of money, how much to spend, what to take.. all the material things that happen to take over so much of our American life.
Why do these become our idols? We hold so dear to all of it.. we cling to so many things that bond us to this world. 

Why isn't it easier to be free? 

Freedom to serve, 
Freedom to love, 
Freedom from doubt, worry and fear. 

To fly Free with all that we are..

The devotional said it all... 
This Is A Time In Your Life When You Must Learn To Let Go
.. let go of it all.. to cling only to God and nothing else. 

To be free from clutter and busy schedules.

God is saying let go and take hold of my hand, "For I, the Lord your God, holding your right hand; it is I who say to you, 'Fear not, I am the one who helps you'."
Isaiah 41:13 

Comments

Popular Posts