Moving on....

There are always a multitude of emotions when something new and different makes it way into our lives. There's excitement, fear, eagerness, doubt, happiness, sadness and many many others.
Moving on is such a better sweet thought.
pinterest

Phil and I moving to Asia means moving away from our pets, KuJo and Ed., our parents, our families, our friends and really anything we consider normal.

Keeping inline with God's perspective: We are embarking on an adventure one where we can be used for what we were put here on this earth for, that is tell people about Jesus and serving in His glorious name.

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; whom shall I be afraid? Palms 27:1

The truth is: what is to fear? What is there to worry about? If God is my light and my salvation. He is the one who holds me in the palm of His hand. He makes all things good for those who follow and love Him. I am protected physically, emotionally, and spiritually by the King and the One True God.
What then is there to fear?     Nothing.

We have only one more week until we move from my home state in the South to Phil's home state in the Midwest
to stay with family until we officially move overseas at the end of the summer. So I guess I better get back to packing...

Comments

Popular Posts