Day: 61

Day: 61
(October 21, 2012)
Work and a Date Night!
I wanted to post a few pictures of one of the places we work. Phil and I each teach a class here every Saturday morning.     Phil also teaches a tutoring session with two older students on Sunday nights.
Phil and I work at various places around the city.
Some of the things we do here in Asia are:
-Jeff's School (English Teacher/ Tutoring)
-Individual Tutoring
-Eden Ministry (Dance Class/ Website Photographer)
- Asian Church Ministry (Bible Class for Asian Missionaries: 3 days/week)
-Friday Night Youth Group (Small Group leaders/ Speakers)
-Wednesday Night Bible Study every week
-Thursday Night Bible Study every other week
-Playing Football at the International School once a week
-Helping out with our nieces and nephews
-Hanging out with Linds and Josh
- Fellowship, Dinners, and Adventures with Friends

Here are some pictures of Jeff's School:



Shady huh?

Yup! Walking up the steps feel like a set from a horror movie. 
Way to be creative! I don't think anyone could miss it just in case they were
looking for door 202!

Up the stairs we go! There always creepy stairs or creepy elevators here!
I am so thankful we live with Linds and Josh in a beautiful apartment complex
thats 10x cleaner than the rest of the city.  

What's that?
Why is this even here?


It was a stretch walking up to our job for the first time with views like this! 

Not a bad looking place on the inside though!
I was surprised! haha

Phil talking to Jeff. Jeff is our "boss" I guess you can say. haha.
He's a funny man but has grown on us. 
Other side of the apartment/school. 
This is one of the classes we teach every Saturday.
Don't let the group size and cute faces deceive you. These kids are a lot to handle!
But we feel so blessed to be in their lives.... most of the time! haha

Date Night! 
The other night Phil and I went out on a date night to grab some dinner and dessert.
I have been to this restaurant twice before with friends and was excited to introduce it to Phil.
There's my Babes! 
Mexican YUMM!! 

We ate a Local Western Restaurant called Salvador's! We are sitting on some beanbags! 
There's me!
Phil got the Hamburger! 
It's nice to have some normal food every once in while!
And to be able to go out to eat! 
Dinner for 9 or was it 10?
Linds is one of the most amazing women ever. Not only does she take care of all the kids but she also cooks us amazing meals every day.  This night I tried to step in and make a meal for everyone to help out. It ended up turning out to be really good. After living in America then here, I realized that I have taken so much for granted like ingredients and etc. To make this pizza, I had to go to the market and pick out my different veggies from separate stands. You have to buy everything fresh. Then I had to come home wash, cut, etc the veggies. I had to make home-made crust for you can't just go buy some pizza crust somewhere. That takes going out and finding more ingredients. In addition, where I would usually make one pizza I had to make two due to our large family.
 It was a lot of fun and not too much of a process.
Very much worth in the end!
Homemade Veggie Pizza!

Comments

Popular Posts