June & July 2013


Summer 2013 Updates:

I wanted to add some pictures up of our summer since moving back. 
After our time visiting down in Georgia and Florida, we packed up again and moved to the Midwest Appleton, Wisconsin.
I know of all places for me to move I never thought Wisconsin would be one of them. One of Phil and I's jokes was that when I met him I wasn't even sure which state it was on the map. Okay I knew the general area but it was definitely a tough one between Minnesota and Wisconsin on which was which.
However, I have became a Midwestern girl to my surprise. I have even sadly started talking like them. 
We spent a wonderful summer settling back into the American ways and enjoying family and living in another place. 

 July
Since my mom has never had the chance to visit Wisconsin we dragged
her up her to show her a good time. 
Of course we had to go to Lambeau. Home of Phil's favorite team, the Green Bay Packers. 





Whats more American that a super size ice cream bowl!!
We went out to eat to celebrate Phil's birthday! 

My mom out did herself surprising him with that! 
Happy 24th Birthday Babes!!!

Our nieces and nephews came to celebrate as well. I am so thankful that we have so many little ones to love. Leaving 6 in China and we still have 4 here to love!!
Greta, Sam, Sy, and Leila  




My mom and I

My mom, Rae (my mother-in-law), & me
Happy Birthday Babes



June
                                     We spent some time at the Cottage playing in the lake





Married for two years! 


Nat & I



Were we had a romantic dinner


then we went to the cabin 
(where Phil proposed) ;)







Friends at the cottage 

Ian and friends came to hang out at the cottage. 


Yumm!

We found a new friend


Rodeo fun! 


My first real Mid-West Rodeo


Comments

Popular Posts