Day 6




Day 6

 We all woke up early and went to the pool. Hopefully I'll load some of those pictures up soon. Phil and I forgot our camera and had to use Linds and josh's. It was a lot of fun we had a driver come and pick us up as well as Karis and her two girls. We drove a  hotel with the heated pool on the other side of the city. The mountains on that side of the city were beautiful.They girls and us had soo much fun!

Cademon and Josh didn't get to come because the night before Josh had to take Cade (6 yrs old) to the hospital. He woke up around 10:30pm crying saying he couldn't breath. There is a lot of construction around the city as well as smog so the found he was having an allegoric reaction from it all. Today (Day 7) he went in and got some test. He's allegoric to dust mites. So praise God it is something not major. 

I learn soo much from Linds and how she gives her children to Christ everyday. It is truly beautiful. What a role model for me as a future mom myself. Josh ended up taking Cade to the hospital a little after Phil and I went to sleep and Linds told me she prayed and went to sleep as well. I cannot say what I would do but I think it would be so hard as a parent to let go and give my children to God. I think there is so much beauty with living in a land where every day you have to give them up and trust the Lord. The whole night there was no fear in her voice or appearance just simple trust that all is in God's hands and we can only do what we are given to do. Back home we feel so comfortable to be able to have hospitals, educated doctors, medicine, 911, and ambulances right at the moment we want them. However, where is our need for God if we can do it all ourselves, if we are in complete control. Complete trust in God is living and allowing God to be in control. This morning Cade is doing wonderful and all fixed up. He had tons of stuff to tell his 4 sister about the night and exciting he had so much one-on-one time with his dad. 

After the kids went to bed, Josh, Linds, Phil, and I put a stretching video on the projector in the living room and had a yoga class. Haha it was loads of fun us grown ups goofing off. We got yelled at by the kids for being so loud. :)
After our stretch we ended up grabbed bowls of home-made apple sauce and watched the food network show Chopped. It felt like we were back in the states. 

Good and Fun ending to our Day!













Comments

Popular Posts