Day 43

Day:43 (Oct. 3, 2012)
A Morning Run
I'm writing this post for my Pawpaw.
I know how much you love to run in new places Pawpaw so I decided to take pictures of one
of my runs so you could imagine going along with me!
I wish you were here with me all the way on the other side of the world!
Hope you enjoy!! 
Excited at 7am for a new run! Don't I look lovely?
Mapped out the run 4.07 miles around Chuhiu Park (Green Lake)
Warm Up going down the stairs!
Cross the Road

Up the hill


I found the Lake!!


I feel so blessed to have this beautiful park in the mists of this giant city! 



Running along across the bridge.

Two older women playing badminton in the rain early in the morning.







Decorated for the Holiday!

Do you want to rent a boat?


South Gate





Green Lake Hotel


North Gate



New Fountain they put in
Oops.. running up the wrong street!
Okay Found the Right Street to go back home!
Bye Bye Green Lake!

I had to take a picture of this so you would have an
idea of the smells you would pass while running by the local trash building!!
It Stunk!!
Oh dear! Another Hill?
And Steps?

Just a Running!
Steps or Ramp?
Up Hill Again!
I watched this Asian guy speed walk while I ran.
This street ahead is called Culture Street. It's a popular area for foreigners.
It has a western restaurant and a foreign import store. 
I saw a homeless guy sleeping while I was running to the lake.
So when I ran back he had woke up so I stopped at this store (by the taxi)
and bought him breakfast.
The look on his face made my day! He had no idea what was going on.
Haha.
Nice feet!

Headed down hill towards the tunnel maze.
The tunnel maze!
In the tunnel maze!
Its awesome that there is no traffic early in the morning! 
Trying to get out of the tunnel maze! 
Oh heres the out!

Tie my shoe
 (well actually this is staged.)
Cool statue though!
Turned back down our street we live on.


In one hour this street will be filled with hundreds of people and venders.
Down at the end, is the local Market. 
Don't Trip!! 

Ahhh.. almost home!
Ooo... the smell of fresh bread was soo tempting.
I almost stopped! 
Going through the gate! 
Up the steps!
What! Only floor 5?
Almost! 
Finally Back Home! 
Beautiful rainy run! 
I miss and love you, Pawpaw! Hope you enjoyed the Run!


Comments

Popular Posts