A November Bike Ride

A November Bike Ride

Since our time here is coming to an end, I wanted to make sure I can share and post all of our adventures here. So the next few posts will be of enjoyable times we've had in the past few months. A while back in November, two girls from the human trafficking ministry that I work with asked if I'd like to go to a bike ride to the Mountain and the Lake with them. I rode my bike the 45 minute ride to the shelter then another couple of hours around all the sites we wanted to see. 
We ended up having a great time and made some beautiful memories. 
It is amazing what God has done for these two beautiful girl's lives. Please keep them in your prayers. 

Rose getting ready for the ride

Rose
Shao Ming


Here I am with Rose behind


We found this beautiful trail along this river to get to the lake. 







Shao Ming fell off her bike.. but she was okay. haha She went down to the river to wash off. 



We ran into some construction





Someone's garden randomly by the trail






We were soaking up all the nature we could. That had to include climbing trees. 





Rose asking directions in the distance to two old men eating their lunch under the trees.








New apartments going up. Notice the shacks in front. 
Xie Xhan Mnt. 


This long shore line here is a big tourist spot however, I was the only foreigner there so I still got a lot of stares. 
Beautiful
The mountain's name means Beautiful Woman because it looks like a woman laying on her side. 



Here's the mountain's legs. 


Our three bikes
The High O birds (seagulls) are popular.
They migrate through this area every year so people come from all over to take pictures and feed them. 



A small path we found that leads off into the lake.
Climbing over the wall 





Afterwards, Rose and I went and got Korean food.
It was an interesting experience for me. 

You BBQ your own food. 
You go to a fridge and pick out what you want then put it on this grill in the middle of the table. It wasn't too bad. 
We even had to wear these ugly aprons while we cooked and ate our food. haha

Even though we can barely speak each other's language, we share some amazing memories together. 
It has been such a blessing to know these girls in my time here. 
Thank you for letting me show you my bike ride with them :)

Comments

Popular Posts