Day 226: F R I E N D S from Asia


F R I E N D S 
I just wanted to share more pictures of our experience we've had over here in Asia. 
We have made such amazing friends and have met so many incredible God fearing people to look up too.  God has indeed blessed us. :)

Makayla's Birthday Outing
A few weeks ago was my friend Makayla's 22nd birthday. Her and her husband help run the youth group that we volunteer at. 


Me, Liz, Valerie, Makayla, Joslyn, Meredith,  Karen, Denise, and Amber


Our Friends at Youth Group
KIA school play
Sound of Music 
Many of these wonderful kids are apart of our youth group here. KIA is an international school in our city that many foreigner's children go to. Last week, they had a school play that me and some friends got to go watch. It was so impressive what these kids could do. These are a few pictures from the play. 

k

Zach
Laura and Mariam 

Brandon 

Grace

Brandon





 * I got these pictures from a friend.
I was way to far in the back to get any good pictures.

Halloween Throw Back! 
Alright, these pictures are from way back in October. However, I can't not post them. 
A few are of our nieces then the rest our of a Halloween Party my bible study put on. 

Vivers as a princess
Lily was a vending machine
Dassah was a prince as well
The Halloween Party

Karen, Denise, Makayla, Kim, Carmina, Liz, Jess, Valerie, Joslyn, Grace, Amber, Me, and Meredith
Dance Party!! 

I died by being beat up by a Vicking's fan! That's right not a Viking's fan but a Vicking's fan! haha





Siamese Cats
Gamgam Style 

Yummy Halloween Snacks! Mine is the watermelon brain on the back of the table. 
Liz the Pirate


A English Grandma



Siamese Cats & a Panda 
Carmina and I supported the Athletes  
Football player, Panda, and a fairy Godmother

A Pirate feeding a Panda.. What?!



Well Good Bye and Good Night! 

Hope you enjoyed them!!! 
SEE YOU BACK IN AMERICA IN 9 DAYS!! 


Comments

Popular Posts