6 months or so later..... An end to one season and on to the next.

An end to One Season and on to the Next 


I cannot believe how the time has flown since we were living over in Asia! 
It has close to 7 months. Just on the top of my head I don't think I can even tell you all thats has happened since then. It's almost as if it were a blur. 
I never got to share the last memories of us living there Linds, Josh, and the kids so I'll spend this post reminiscing back and sharing the last little bit.
 I think it will be a good closing to one season of life before I go and open the door to this new season! 


Good Bye to the Concrete Jungle below



Good bye to the little ones I have come to grow so close to those past months


Good Bye to nights of Puerto Rico

and I am delighted to say good bye to Ballon Cup games (jk)

Here are all of us packed into a friend's car headed to the airport


Phil saying good bye to our parking guard who always has a bright smile on his face. 

Airport here we come


Obs gets to ride on all the bags!

Viv slept the whole time that when we actually left they got back to the car and asked Viv where she wanted to sit she said with Auntie Danielle. That story made me want to cry. She thought I was still there with them.

Off to Seoul, Korea







Because of an 8 hour layover in Seoul we ended up getting a hotel. It was perfect we were able to shower and take a good long nap before the next long flight. We even got to catch the news.
We actually heard about the boston marathon bombing on the TV.




We actually flew to Seoul the day they predicted that North Korea would bomb South Korea.
Luck us nothing happened. 



Phil found a Burger King! 


I found a deli 


Last look at odd Asian stores


Good Bye Asia  Hello America!
What a Journey it was! 

 We were surprised by a whole crew there to meet us once we got off the plane! 
My mom and dad! & even Phil's mom and dad! 
What a gift.



Moving back to America certainly has been an adjustment. I don't think we realized how out of element it would feel. We still felt like we were walking in a foreign land with just not so many people staring at us. We ended up spending the night in Georgia then getting swooped off to Florida for a week.
I loved getting to see my family. A side note: Phil and I both ended up having to go to the doctor that first week. We got sick with Strep Throat. Just a last little gift from Asia and the travel life. haha.



I praise God for the Journey and Adventure He gave us. 
I'm excited to see this next adventure unfolds. 

Be looking for the next post. I promise I wont take near as long. ;)

little hint on what's to come: Where Having A BABY! 

Comments

Popular Posts