Day 32

Day 32:
Tea with Wendy!
I wanted to share pictures on a post of my tutor sessions with Wendy.
She is so much fun! I really feel like she has opened up and that we 
now have a friendship. She is back in her home town right now for a national festival (Holiday)
so I didn't get to tutor her today. (This post is a week late..haha) She sent me a text and told me 
that she would miss me this week. 

MYSELFCOFFEE.. is the place we go!

Our little work table in the corner. 
This time she ordered the tea. At the end of our session we both laughed when
 she said in her broken English, "The tea was not good." 
I'm just glad that the mystery tea I ordered the first time was good. 

Another picture of the building. 
While we were at our table a guy below us started to talk to us. Of course, I had no idea what this man was saying and kept looking at Wendy in hopes she would explain. When I asked she told me he had made a joke...(I'm Like What?) haha. Then he came upstairs to our table and asked if I had any tutor openings. He was an Artist who taught students in the area and wanted to know if I would tutor some of his students. Josh is giving him a call soon so maybe Phil and I will have more students to tutor. I'll let you know if we do!

Sweet Wendy
We took pictures of each other.Haha We were so giggly!
 
There we are!! haha I look so pale beside her. 
She thinks that my (white/pale) skin is a mark of beauty while I think her beautiful natural tan skin is more beautiful. haha It's funny how cultures can be so different. I had no idea I had gotten that white in just a month or so. I'm thinking I need some good beach or pool time soon.


Comments

Popular Posts