Day: 35


Day: 35
New Foods and A Play Place Date


It was a friend's birthday so before bible study we out to surprise her with her favorite.
My first experience with Indian Food!
All of us looking Pretty. Linds is taking the picture.
How cute is this place?
Love the dishes and mugs!
Some of the food!


Through this experience of eating Indian food, I found I loved the experience of trying something new, love the company, loved the tea, and loved the bread. Sadly that was about it! haha
What Beautiful Women!
I snapped a shot while we were paying and noticed when I got home that I caught this women smiling at my camera. 
Linds took some home for the boys to try. I don't even think Phil touched it.


How we get our Cheese:
This is a little random but I wanted to share how we get our cheese. 
We found out that every couple of months we get a box this size delivered to us. We share it with another family so only one block and a half is ours. 
Our helper cuts it up into smaller blocks to us and we freeze the rest for later.  
Who Knew?
 
Cheese, Cheese, and more Cheese..

Some More Random Shots of Our Life Here:

Josh and Phil playing a game called Balloon Cup! (It's a new favorite)Phil's score is now 9 Wins/ 3 Losses



We found this picture of my cat Edward by the fish tank. Lily is becoming such an artist for 7 years old.

Our random midnight snack. They guys came in from working out and decided they wanted a late night snack. They left and came back with local BBQ. Chicken legs/wings roasted, Flat Potato, and Quail Eggs. I have to say all of it was pretty good. 

Here us sitting by the table eating it all.

My lunch the next day. (No idea whats in it)
Now this pictured below is one of the BEST drinks I have ever had!!
Our local drink place (Go Max) usually has pretty awesome chocolate drinks. I like it a lot because its like watered down Chocolate dessert. However, this last time we went we found a bran new drink! 
Oreo & Coco!!! 
It was the most amazing thing. I think Phil and I flipped! It was so thick that you had to use a spoon. Unlike in the states, the woman gave us like 10 scoops of crushed Oreos and lots of whip cream.   
So good that I'm drooling right now.

Phil holding our drinks so we can show proof!
Soo Good!

Play Place Date! 
Phil and I had a date morning with Viv (2) and Dassah (4). We didn't know what to expect taking both girls on our own but ended up having a blast. Both girls were soo good. We had to walk to the bus stop, ride the bus, go up to the third floor of Care Four and buy diapers, walk to the play place, go up 4 flights of stairs to find out we were in the wrong building, find the right building, wait 15 minutes until it opened, two more floors then found the play place, took Viv to the bathroom (Swatting toilets), take Dassah to the bathroom, try to communicate with a Asian lady, feed the girls snacks, play I-pad games with Phil (Phil dominated that time), find the bus stop, ride the bus back, then walk back to the apartment. It was a busy morning, but like I said what a fun time with those girls. Everyone stared like always but it was so fun pretending that they were our kids. haha.

On our way!
Look close and you can see Viv and Dassah riding the ride.
A little Asian girl pushing the ball Viv and Dassah are in.

Viv pushing the buggy (cart)

Dassah's feet sticking out.

She like the way it tilted back and forth while she laid there.
Spying on Viv (who was trying to find her)

You can kind of see the counter Phil and I sat at. There is Phil's fingers and the I-pad.
Cute and Fun place for kids.
Dassah pushing Viv on the Swing way in the back.
It's so much fun to see how they love playing with each other.


Cute Viv riding the bus on the way home beside me.
I'm so thankful for all these kids. Unlike what we have heard most people say about living with a whole bunch of kids, it just makes us all the more excited to have a family of our own one day. They have been such a blessing. I couldn't imagine living here without them!

Comments

Popular Posts